One of the spiritual people I admire most is Patrick Gamble. He’s a visionary and psychic artist, based in Plymouth, where I lived for almost 30 years before moving to Spain. He pulls a card from his own deck every day, and I often share the messages to my Facebook Page, because they are so detailed and uplifting.
This morning’s card pull really got me thinking, for two reasons. You can read the original post here, and then you will see for yourself why this post motivated me to share my Orange Thoughts with you today. Over the next few weeks, we’ll talk about all the chakra colours, and how you can help yourself with colour therapy, but today, let’s Talk Orange.
It’s been a busy week at Sandra’s Soul Cave – I’ve done quite a few readings, mostly connected with the same family. A lovely lady called Emma asked me to read for her and two friends, and then a few days later, she asked if I’d read for her mother-in-law and other friends and family members. It was a unique and beautiful birthday present for her husband’s mother, and we all enjoyed the readings. What stuck out for me was how much orange was present in most of them, and that really does my soul good.
When I see orange in the cards, it means there’s joy coming in, or it’s confirmation that it’s already present. Angel cards often confirm what’s already in your life, so I know the client is coming into their best time, and that makes me so happy for them. Orange says your intuition is serving you well, and, more importantly, you’re taking notice of the signs and synchronicities that are coming your way. It also speaks of self-confidence, and being happy in the skin you’re in. And from that place of gratitude, you can attract more happiness into your life.
I also realised, reading through Patrick’s post, that I am now in my Orange Time, after overcoming a lot of challenges in recent years. You’ve all seen those Facebook memes telling you to hang on, your time to shine is almost here, well, believe in them, because they speak the truth! I’ve moved through the fear that comes with trauma, I’ve done the forgiveness and healing, and I’m starting to realise my dreams. It’s finally happening for me.
The book I have been promising I’d write for years is almost completed. Another few weeks will see it ready for the publisher. This website, and another to showcase my local area are now up and running, and attracting interest. I am connecting with more people spiritually, doing more readings and generally getting my name ‘out there,’ so my two passions of writing and serving Spirit are not only flourishing, they are bringing in some welcome Euros at the same time. I don’t need to worry about paying the bills and keeping my dog Luna in the manner to which she’s become accustomed!
For me, reading Patrick’s post gave me confirmation that I am exactly where I want to be, living my best life. And because I can feel so much gratitude for my life, I know I am attracting more blessings into it. If you feel that things are missing and you need to Be More Orange, there are a number of ways you can help yourself. Colour therapy really works!
How to Be More Orange:
- Wear orange, especially around the area of the sacral chakra. Wearing an orange belt, skirt or trousers, or having some orange in those items will help energise the sacral chakra, making you more self-confident and passionate about fulfilling your dreams and creating the life you want.
- Get some orange crystals. Crystals such as carnelian, orange calcite and orange aventurine work with the sacral chakra. Carnelian is particularly powerful, but if you’re not used to crystal energy, start with something more gentle like orange aventurine, which will help you rise above self-criticism and believe in yourself more.
- Bring orange into your home in the form of pictures and interior decorations. Just looking at the colours your energy needs more of will give you a boost, and orange is such a bright colour every home can benefit from a splash of it.
- Eat orange foods. Think carrots, oranges, cantaloupe melons and anything else orange. As a bonus, most orange foods are healthy, so your body will thank your for Eating Orange as well as your soul!
- Colour a mandala. Colouring is a form of meditation, because it focuses your mind on what you are doing and stills the chatter in your head. Make orange the main colour theme of your mandala, then frame it and place it where you will see it most often.
- Watch the sunset. Get a great orange boost by watching the sunset, preferably with your bare feet connected to the Earth so you ground yourself into the orange glow. Also consider framing a sunset photo, or getting a print for the wall, so you can benefit from sunset’s healing tones all day, every day.
You may have other ideas of how you can Be More Orange; if so, please share them in the comments so we can all benefit from them. You are nearer to finding your joy than you realise!